Buongiorno!!! We are going to Venice in September. Why? Because the weather is just about perfect, and I haven’t been in years. It’s time to go back!
YOUR U.S. PASSPORT BOOK MUST BE GOOD UNTIL MARCH 21, 2021 OR LATER (or it will need to be renewed before the trip)
We will be staying there for 10 nights, sightseeing daily, sampling the local cuisine and beverages (wine), learning Italian 5 mornings (at your level), riding a gondola, visiting Piazza San Marco with all of its pigeons and beauty, and every person will have a private room with a kitchenette (shared rooms are available) and a private bathroom.
Affordable and flavorful meals are available to us nearby as students of the school. Plus, there is a gym, free wifi, a garden, and laundry at our smoke-free accommodation.
Sign up early so we all can fly together and to avoid airfare increases.
- Roundtrip economy airfare from Tucson (price adjusted for a different airport and premium economy or business class upgrades are available: ask for a current quote)
- 10 nights private/single accommodations with en suite bathroom and kitchenette
- 5 mornings of group Italian lessons at your level
- Daily sightseeing walks plus there will be activities sponsored by the school
- A gondola ride
- Airport transfers
- One night hotel near the airport
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of tours
- Airport parking
50% deposit due within 1 week of rsvp. $375/month will be needed starting the following month. All monies are needed on or before June 30. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. A signed waiver is required of all travelers. No pets allowed. Price accurate at time of posting and subject to increase.