There will be a Pre-trip mixer in September or October 2020 for all confirmed travelers to go over final details, preparations, and updated itinerary.
Bring or refer a friend to this trip and save $100/referral.
Your passport must be good until May 18, 2021.
- Cooking demonstration and in-home special welcome dinner
- Heritage Boat Ride in Delhi
- Rickshaw Ride through Jaipur
- Tiger Safari Experience in Ranthambore
- Visit the Ranthambore School of Art
- Amber Fort
- Varanasi, the holiest city in India
- Sunrise Boat Ride on the Ganges River
- Traditional Aarti Ceremony at Birla Mandir
- The Bamboo School Project in Kathmandu
- Nepali dance performance
- 3 nights in Delhi
- 2 nights in Jaipur
- 2 nights in Ranthambore
- 2 nights in Agra
- 2 nights in Varanasi
- 3 nights in Kathmandu
- 1 night in Delhi
- Round-trip economy airfare from Arizona (price adjusted for your airport)
- Airfare taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- Intra-India and Nepal flights and ground transportation
- Accommodations at superior first-class hotels
- 22 meals: 15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking Tour Director
- Travel insurance (over 64 has an additional cost)
- Visa fees
- Meals not mentioned
- Baggage fees
- Optional tours
COST: (Double Occupancy)
$1000 deposit due within one week
Single Occupancy- add $1200 (only 4 available)
A pdf copy of your passport is due with your deposit.
Final Payment is due by July 1.
A monthly payment plan will be set up based on your date of deposit and total trip cost. Prices accurate at time of posting.
Domestic airfare subject to increase until deposit received. A signed trip waiver is due from all travelers. India visa required: instructions will be sent to you to complete this.
Roommate pairing assistance available but success is not guaranteed. All monies are non-refundable. $200 fee to use a credit card through Paypal