We are flying to/from Kalispell together and spending 7 nights and 8 days exploring Montana and Glacier National Park. All in the park accommodations for August 2021 have been sold out since August 1, 2020. We are fortunate to have gotten the rooms we have.
Our first 2 nights will be in the 110 year old Belton Chalet: a historic railway hotel at the west entrance to Glacier National Park:
Then, we’ll spend 4 nights in the park at the Rising Sun Motor Inn on the Going To The Sun Road near St. Mary Lake. This property was built in 1940:
After spending several days hiking and exploring, driving the Going To The Sun Road to Logan’s Pass, photographing animals and spectacular scenery, eating Huckleberries:-), and breathing some incredibly fresh air, we’ll head back to enjoy our final night at the Kalispell Grand Hotel:
Built in 1912, visitors enjoyed rates of $2/night. We will not be that fortunate though!!! Kalispell has a few historic and beautiful sites of it’s own that we will enjoy before our flight home.
A more detailed itinerary will be discussed at the pre-trip mixer for all confirmed travelers. Date TBA!
- Roundtrip economy airfare to/from Tucson (or your airport: price adjusted accordingly): upgrades available for additional $$
- 1 free checked bag if you fly with us to/from Tucson
- Shared rental car
- 7 Nights double occupancy accommodations (single add $900)
- 1 breakfast
- Daily hikes, tours, adventures, or free time
- Combo lake cruise/hike/cruise in Glacier Park
- Historical presentation about the Father of Glacier National Park
- NOT INCLUDED:
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance (call for a quote)
- Rental car gasoline
$1999/person (double occupancy): 1 queen bed per room
Single occupancy add $900
50% deposit due within 1 week of RSVP
A monthly payment schedule will be set up following the deposit
All monies due on or before May 1, 2021
A signed waiver is due from all travelers. No animals permitted. All monies are non-refundable. No marijuana or illegal drugs allowed on the plane.