Cozumel: All-inclusive Caribbean beach resort: scuba, snorkel, kayak, volleyball
Saturday, November 9, 2019, 7:00 AM to Saturday, November 16, 2019, 9:00 PM
How does beautiful weather and wonderful Caribbean blue ocean sound? I thought so. This trip is perfect for beach bums, snorkelers, divers, singles and couples. If you enjoy visiting one of the many safe places in Mexico, Cozumel is the ticket. 7 nights and 8 days in a fabulous 4 star all-inclusive resort on San Francisco Beach.
Barcelo Allegro Cozumel Resort
This means unlimited food, drinks (alcohol too), resort activities, and non-motorized water sports for a week. You have the option to add in scuba diving with some of us. If you are not certified, this will be a great chance to get started. I can help you through the whole process. Everything is taken care of: including airfare, transfers, and insurance.
We will have Premium accommodations with special perks:
- Free wifi
- Private pool plus 4 other public pools and a hot tub
- Priority dinner reservations: 5 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Balconies/patios with hammocks
- 3 tennis courts
- Fitness center/gym
- Wind surfing
NOTE: I will help organize a snorkel and diving excursion to the Cenotes (underground rivers). I’ll update costs when I have more info.
4 boat dives/day possible. 1 included everyday. Easy to add additional dives for $50 each, including tanks, weights, free Nitrox, and most dive sites are 5-10 minutes away at Palancar Reef. Wetsuit hangers in each room and equipment storage available.
Scuba divers: $1999 (double occupancy)
Non-divers $1850 (double occupancy)
50% deposit due within 1 week of RSVP. Monthly payments will be arranged for the balance. All monies due by August 1. I will need a color copy of your passport with your deposit, and it must be valid until May 16, 2020 or later when we travel.
- Roundtrip economy airfare from Tucson (price adjusted for your airport), taxes, and fuel surcharges (First Class is currently $600 extra)
- 7 nights Premium all-inclusive accommodations at our resort (double occupancy), taxes, and fees: meals and beverages
- Travel insurance (additional cost if over 55)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 1 boat dive/day for scuba divers
- Free Nitrox
- Baggage fees
- Meals/beverages in transit or off property
- Gratuities outside resort
- Motorized watersports, deep sea fishing, or other activities “not included” in the all-inclusive plan
- Scuba certification (email me for info)
- Marine park fee for any scuba or snorkel activity
I can assist with finding you a roommate. If neither of us find you a roommate, you will be responsible for the additional single occupancy cost by Aug 1.
A signed trip waiver is due from all travelers for participation. No marijuana is allowed in any form on this trip (even if you have a Medicinal Marijuana card from your state) since it is a Federal offense to cross state or Federal borders with it and Mexico is even tougher than we are.
Prices are accurate at time of posting but are subject to increase. All monies are non-refundable.