Caribbean White Sand Beach All-Inclusive Resort: Bonaire: Scuba, Snorkel, Kayak!
Saturday, August 12, 2017- 6:00 AM to Sunday, August 20, 2017, 7:00 PM
Are you ready for this place? Beautiful private white sand beach with amazing and unlimited snorkeling and beach diving right there. Bonaire is known for it’s reefs and how easy it is to walk in the water and check it out. Our island is off the north coast of Venezuela in the Southern Caribbean.
Our resort has kayaks, included snorkel gear usage, catamaran, stand up paddle boards, volleyball, tennis, and numerous scheduled activities and entertainment. The resort has a gym, a/c in every junior suite, and unlimited food and alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks (premium drinks are extra though).
The flamingo sanctuary is very close by and we can walk into town from the resort. The water should be 82 degrees and the chance of rain is extremely low in summer. Bonaire is NOT in the hurricane belt so let’s go!!!
COLOR COPY OF PASSPORT REQUIRED AND MUST BE VALID THROUGH FEBRUARY 20, 2018 OR LATER: if it expires before then, I can use your current passport copy to book your trip while you renew it.
- Roundtrip economy airfare to/from Tucson and Bonaire (First class $800+ extra)
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance: including medical coverage (extra fee if over 55)
- 8 nights accommodations lagoon view with a balcony or patio, room tax, resort fee
- All-inclusive buffet meals (with live cooking station), bbq and theme nights, a la carte snacks, and a drink plan
- Unlimited shore diving and snorkeling
- Snorkel gear usage
- Scuba tanks, weights, belt and Nitrox
- Free Wifi
- Kayak, paddleboard, and catamaran usage
- Activities, dance lessons, and nightly entertainment
- Beach chairs and pool towels
- Not Included:
- Airport parking in Tucson
- Marine Park Fee ($10 snorkelers, $25 scuba divers)
- Meals in transit
- Baggage fees
$2500/person (double occupancy): check or money transfer
Single/Private room: Add $800
I can help you find a roommate to avoid a single supplement but I can’t guarantee success.
Add six 1 tank boat dives $250
Add another six 1 tank boat dives $150 ($400 total)
Junior Suite Pool view upgrade $200/person
Grand Suite upgrade: Lagoon $400/person
Grand Suite upgrade: Oceanview $600/person
Deposit: 50% due with a color copy of your passport within 1 week of rsvp.
Final payment: Due June 1
Credit Cards: If you want to use a credit card, I can use Paypal. $100+ fee for this service
All monies are non-refundable. A trip waiver must be signed by all travelers. All prices are accurate at posting and are subject to adjustments.